TRUST YOUR PROPERTY TO OUR EXPERIENCED TREE CERTIFIED ARBORIST
Have an immaculate property you’ll always want to show off with services from Bumble Bee Tree Experts in the Longmont, Denver, Frederick, and Boulder, CO areas. In additional to Tree Removal We offer:
Stump grinding and removal
Tell us about the trees surrounding your residential or commercial property now!
WHEN SHOULD YOU GET TREE REMOVAL SERVICE?
When your tree is compromising the look or safety of your property in Frederick, Longmont, Boulder, Denver & surrounding CO areas, getting tree removal service is necessary to help prevent further damage and maintain the health, look and feel of your trees and property.
Those instances include:
Overgrowth, overhangs, broken and damaged tree
Finding mold or mildew growth on your tree
Having a severely diseased tree
Noticing a pest infestation on your tree
Strong winds can turn a mild tree hazard into an extremely dangerous one. If you need emergency tree removal services, Bumble Bee Tree Experts is your go-to team in the Longmont, Frederick, & surrounding CO area. Some of the risks of keeping a decaying or dead tree on your property include:
Property damage, Physical injury, Debris, Damage to utilities. We take pride in providing a thorough tree clean-up after each service.
LEAVE YOUR TREE CARE TO THE PROFESSIONALS
While DIY tree removal may seem like a cheaper and easier option, it’s neither safe or practical. With our tree removal services at Bumble Bee Tree Experts, you always get:
- Safety – We perform a number of standard health and safety checks and complete a risk assessment before work begins.
- Accuracy – Using the right tools and our expert knowledge in tree removal, we guarantee efficient and complete services.
- Protection – A professional tree company will ensure the integrity of your landscape before and after tree limb removal.
Connect with our certified and licensed arborists in Longmont, Frederick, & the surrounding CO area to schedule tree removal services today.
After your schedule an appointment, our staff will:
Visit your property to look over the trees
Recommend specific services that match your needs
Get to work trimming, shaping or removing your trees
WINTER WEATHER CAN WREAK HAVOC ON YOUR TREES
The harsh Denver, Longmont and Boulder, Colorado winter can do a number on your trees. If you need tree services after the thaw, call Bumble Bee Tree Experts to handle the job.
We’re the tree care company you can trust for fast responses and quality work. From tree trimming to removal, our crew of certified arborists has the tools required to get the job done safely.
Don’t wait for your trees to damage your home or business. Email us today to schedule the services you need after the winter weather hits.
PREVENT FALLEN TREE DAMAGE BEFORE IT HAPPENS
Strong winds can turn a mild tree hazard into an extremely dangerous one. If you need emergency tree removal services, Bumble Bee Tree Experts is your go-to team in the Longmont, Boulder, Denver Frederick, & surrounding CO area. Some of the risks of keeping a decaying or dead tree on your property include: Property damage, Physical injury, Debris, Damage to utilities
WHY IS TREE PRUNING IMPORTANT?
It’s hard to impress your guests with a yard that’s littered with overgrown trees.Tree Pruning will make them look great and keep them healthy for years to come. Tree maintenance & Pruning is great for your trees because it involves:
- Removing unsightly dead branches
- Improving tree shape
- Reducing risk of tree disease
YOU NO LONGER NEED TO LOOK AT THAT UGLY STUMP
An unattractive stump can ruin the look of a perfectly manicured lawn. Reclaim your outdoor design by getting stump removal services from Bumble Bee Tree Experts. We have the tools and equipment needed to effectively remove your stump from its roots. You’ll have a perfectly leveled landscape in no time.
Stump grinding is an effective solution to your landscaping problems because:
It grinds the stump to ground level
You won’t have a large hole in your yard
You can convert the chips to mulch
We’ll thoroughly clean your site area after your service.
Did you know that annual tree trimming is essential for the health of your trees? Keep your trees in good shape with the help of Bumble Bee Tree Experts. We provide tree trimming services in Denver, Longmont, Boulder & surrounding CO area to eliminate dead branches, promote healthy growth and create an attractive canopy shape.
3 TYPES OF TREE TRIMMING TO SCHEDULE
Tree trimming becomes easier the more you do it. There are different types of trimming to keep in mind when deciding on how to care for a tree that you want to keep:
- One type of trimming slightly alters the canopy structure by removing specific branches. Branches may be removed for many reasons, such as growing too close to the roof, hanging over the deck, or obstructing a view.
- Another type of trimming consists of pruning unnecessary or diseased growth and deadwood. Unnecessary growth includes what are called “suckers” or small branches forming from the bark or a trim site. This unwanted growth also includes branches which are near the center of the tree or are incongruous to the desired direction of canopy growth. Deadwood may become hazardous when it falls, and it can also affect the health of the tree adversely, as it harbors unhealthy bacteria or fungi.
- The last type of trimming carefully reduces the size of the canopy by systematically removing parts of the outer-most branches. This procedure is a rare method to deal with a tree that has become undesirably large and should be considered carefully for healthy trees. Topping a tree should never be considered an option, with the exception of a few species of smaller trees. Topping a tree by cutting off the ends of all its branches makes it become less likely to survive and less structurally safe if it does survive.
WHY IS TREE MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
If you want a yard filled with beautiful trees, you need to keep up with tree maintenance. Contact Bumble Bee Tree Experts today to schedule tree trimming and pruning services in Frederick, Longmont, or Boulder, CO.
Regular tree maintenance is important because it:
- Helps your trees stay strong and healthy
- Prevents severe tree damage during a storm
- Keeps harmful pests away from trees
LET US TAME YOUR WILD TREES
TRUST US WITH YOUR TREE PRUNING NEEDS IN THE LONGMONT, DENVER, BOULDER, CO AREA
Overgrown and crowded landscapes not only distract from the natural beauty of your lawn, but unkempt trees can also cause significant problems to the integrity of your property. Bumble Bee Tree Experts’s adequate tree trimming and pruning can:
- Improve your curb appeal – reshaping and pruning trees gives your yard a more groomed and well-kept appearance\
- Promote healthier tree growth – pruning trees properly gets rid of dead or diseased branches and boosts flowering
- Reduce risk of tree damage – cutting back overhanging branches from power lines and nearby buildings protects your property